The NCC seems unlikely to dig the western LRT if it isn’t buried. Deputy city manager Nancy Schepers appeared before the NCC board of directors Thursday seeking guidance as the city works towards a new proposal on the route of the western LRT expansion. She got an earful, instead — from a former Ottawa mayor.
Search our site
Recent news, posts, comments
- Dump the LRT, the Parkway Is Our Central Park
- NCC announces demands for western LRT – Metro 28 June 2013
- Don’t have unlimited LRT dough Watson tells NCC
- NCC wants western LRT buried – Ottawa Sun 27 June 2013
- Is the City negotiating another condo tower at Cleary?
- Dominion Transitway – Bus noise
- Citizen editorial: Light rail standoff
- City chooses collision course over LRT