The city’s preferred route for the western expansion of light rail was passed unanimously by a city committee Wednesday, despite the fact it doesn’t meet the National Capital Commission’s requirements.
Search our site
Recent news, posts, comments
- Dump the LRT, the Parkway Is Our Central Park
- NCC announces demands for western LRT – Metro 28 June 2013
- Don’t have unlimited LRT dough Watson tells NCC
- NCC wants western LRT buried – Ottawa Sun 27 June 2013
- Is the City negotiating another condo tower at Cleary?
- Dominion Transitway – Bus noise
- Citizen editorial: Light rail standoff
- City chooses collision course over LRT