Welcome. This web site is aimed at providing a space for community dialogue, commentary and recommendations around the City of Ottawa’s proposal to locate the western branch of the LRT (light rail/rapid transit) through our community. Most of the materials here will focus on the Dominion to Cleary stations section of the rail line, but will also include materials on the section from Cleary to Lincoln Fields, as well as on issues relating to the use of the Ottawa River Parkway and community and national access to the Ottawa River.
Search our site
Recent news, posts, comments
- Dump the LRT, the Parkway Is Our Central Park
- NCC announces demands for western LRT – Metro 28 June 2013
- Don’t have unlimited LRT dough Watson tells NCC
- NCC wants western LRT buried – Ottawa Sun 27 June 2013
- Is the City negotiating another condo tower at Cleary?
- Dominion Transitway – Bus noise
- Citizen editorial: Light rail standoff
- City chooses collision course over LRT